- What materials are used for the Docyke parts?
Docyke mainly use higher hardness aeronautical aluminum alloys and Nylon joints.
- For what age ranges are the Docyke Kits suitable?
This depends on the height of the child, but taking into account the average height, these are the age ranges for our kits: S-Kit 1-5 years, M-Kit 0-8 years, L-Kit 0-14 years, GO-Kart 5-18years.
- Whatis the weight of an Docyke kit?
You can find the size and weight info on the product page of each kit.
- What is the maximum rider weight for each model?
The maxi load of each rider is different. The maxi load of S-Kit is about 30kg, M-Kit’s is about 50kg and GO-Katy’s is about 70kg.
- How long does the battery need to be chargedand how long can I ride it?
It takes 2-3 hours to charge the battery once. It can be used normally for 1 hour after a full charge.
- Is there an installation lesson for each Kit?
There are our installation lessons 链接。
- How often do I need to check the Docyke ride?
Check frequently if all parts still firmly tightened and function properly.
- What is the fastest speed of a ridewith a brushless motor?
The fastest speed of each motor is approximately 10km/h.
- How long will it take me to install a car?
It depends on different kits. It takes about 3 Hrs on S-Kit, 5 Hrs on M-Kit, 8 Hrs on L-Kit and 16 Hrs on Go-Kart.
- Can adults play Docyke rides?
We are children's toys, not recommended as vehicles and adult toy cars.
It is best not to exceed the maxi load.
- What are the precautions for using the battery?
- Recharge only with charger and battery pack which specifically designated by Docyke.
- When battery pack is not use, keep it away from other objects and protect the battery against heat, e,g, against continuous intense sunlight, fire, water, and moister.
- What should I pay attention to when riding?
- Dress properly. Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry. Keep your hair, clothing and gloves away from moving parts. Avoid caught in moving parts.
- Use personal protective equipment. Always wear protective equipment such as non-skid safely shoes, hard hat etc.
- What are the precautions during installation?
Please carefully watch the basic introductory course in our installation video lessons first.(链接)
Please play with parents to avoid swallowing small parts by mistake when children under the age of three.
- How can I upgrade my kit to the next level?
They are available to purchase on our online shop. And we offer great new kits with even more possibilities in next level.
- How can I get in touch with Docyke?
You can mail us anytime at 邮箱地址. We’re happy to help and answer your questions!
- Can I cancel or change my order?
Yes, but this is only possible when we didn’t ship your order yet. Custom sizes are final sale.
- Can I cancel or change mycustomized accessories order?
Custom sizes are final sale. Please double check your measurements choice before ordering.
- WillI receive a tracking number?
Yes, our carrier will send you a tracking number, so you can check the whereabouts of your order. Please also check your spam message box to make sure you won’t miss your tracking info.
- Whichcountries do you deliver to?
At the present, we deliver our products in the EU. We hope to expand to the rest of the world in the coming years.
- What are the shipping costs?
We have a shipping cost calculator when you fill in your address after you’ve put a kit in your cart at the checkout.
- Where can I find the manuals?
You can find the manuals here 链接.
Please make sure you choose the tab that corresponds exactly with the Docyke Kit you have purchased.